- Choose A, B, C, or D to complete the following sentences.
Women still do the majority of the household chores, ________.
- A. as their increased participation in the labor market
- B. when they participate in the labor market increasingly
- C. because they are increasingly participating in the labor market
- D. despite their increased participation in the labor market
70-80 percent amount of the total domestic work done by Vietnamese wives ________.
- A. regardless of their social status
- B. in case they get high social status
- C. if they get higher and higher social status
- D. that is the reason for their social status
Women spend nearly 3 hours a day on average on housework _______.
- A. as much as shopping and childcare
- B. together with they go shopping and childcare
- C. excluding shopping and childcare
- D. and they do shopping and childcare
Nowadays, ________ both single and married women do less housework than they used to twenty years ago.
- A. the more labor-saving devices there are
- B. labor-saving devices force
- C. thanks to labor-saving devices
- D. if there were labor-saving devices
In the U.S., women put in additional five hours a week in housework ________, while marriage does not significantly affect the number of hours men do.
- A. once they are married
- B. since their marriage
- C. as soon as their married
- D. if only they are married
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tham khảo Unit 15: Writing Women In Society